Friday, April 10, 2009

Zanni's Civil Suit

I'm sitting here watching Jane Valez Mitchell or Nancy Lite as I like to call her and watching the Anthony's Depositions in The Zanni Suit. As I have made very clear thus far I am not a fan of these people at all, but I do have to say this about Zanni suit. It is absolutely unfair what is being done to these people in these depositions. The lawyer for Zanni is just as bad as Leonard Padilla in my opinion. Here we have another guy who has nothing in the world to do with this case inserting himself into to make a name for himself. I think it's a pretty sad satate of affairs when someone can ride the death of a little girl to bank. If this is how the man sees the practice of law, to explot the death of a child he is no one I would ever want representing my interests in anything. If he wants to work for DA 's Office so bad and try cases perhaps he should give up his private practice. if not when George and Cindy said she isn't the one that should have been the end of the deposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment