Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LOOK OUT!!! Here comes the GayKK


Losing the Miss USA pageant may have just been the best thing to happen to Carrie Prejean. If she had won I’d have no idea who she is. From what I can tell she did lose because of her answer. It appears she was penalized by Perez Hilton.

Let’s face it the Miss USA Contest is about bouncing breasts in a small bikini. There has never been a pageant winner who has represented me in anyway nor are pageant winners designed to represent us.

I could see if Perez Hilton gave her a zero because the wording of her answer wasn’t as articulate as it could be. She appeared nervous and did stumble over her words but that wasn’t the reason he gave her a zero. He gave her the zero the censor her because he didn’t like what she had to say.
In a previous blog I have made my position on gay marriage clear. It sickens me gays are treated as second class citizens but I am just as sickened by censorship in any form by anyone.

Mr. Hilton the first amendment of the Constitution of The United States guarantees us free speech; it is what allows you to do what you do without fear of reprisal or censorship. The same thing it does for you it does for Miss Prejean and every other citizen. By attempting to censor her you actually placed any progress the issue of gay marriage back a few steps.

Perhaps you would have more progress with an intelligent debate after the fact than you did trying to be a pink Nazi.

I don’t agree with Miss Prejean’s position but I will defend her right to scream it from the mountain tops to the death.

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of picture makes me not want to read your blog. Its demeaning to entire group of people and is the opposite of your opinion concerning freedom of speech. A parady of a group of maladjusted predudicial people is not helping your cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.

    The idea behind using that picture was that for the gay rights movement to make any progress they can not silence opposing ideas like Perez Hilton tried to do but engage those voices in an intelligent debate. Understanding begings with dialog.

    When someone silence opposing ideas they are no better than the people in that picture.

    You may not agree with my using it but I do hope you will come back again.

    ReplyDelete