Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today's Jane Velez Mitchell


I wonder if these types of shows put defense attorneys on the show for the comedic value. These are people who would say with a straight face that the men who crucified Jesus aren't guilty of murder because Jesus carried his own cross with means he committed suicide by crucifixion.

The defense attorney on Jane's show had me laughing out loud. Just once I'd like to hear a defense that doesn't insult my intelligence. This woman was saying there is no autopsy finding that shows murder. I think it's a safe assumption Caylee didn't die of old age. Or is it more reasonable to assume she commited suicide and duct taped her mouth and tripple bagged herself.

What no one has said is Casey is a serial killer in the making. If she had gotton away with Caylee's death Casey would become a black widow. She would marry and kill men for their life insurance.

If they didn't break up I'm sure Jesse Grund would have been her 1st victim. There has never been a guy luckier to break up with his girlfriend than Jessie Grund.

No comments:

Post a Comment