Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Melissa Huckaby


Poor Melissa Huckaby. Crying in court as the charges are read against her. Having to hear about all the things she did. If you haven't figured out I'm kidding yet this woman is a waste of skin. It appears she feels so bad for Sandra Cantu but not so bad as not to rape her with God knows what and murder her. I can only hope she will receive the same treatment as any man who committed this crime. We need equal rights for this woman. Any man who did this would be getting a lethal injection and my only regret is I can't push the plunger on the syringe for her. If there is such a place as hell I can promise you Melissa Huckaby will be the hostess at the door.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am not for the death penalty, but in CA there is a moratorium on it anyway. While she may get the death penalty, she will just be sitting on death row the rest of her life.

    Again my comment is this. Getting rid of one rapist/murderer does not stop it from continuing.

    I think this case is interesting because people had very sexist attitudes about who the killer is. For her to be the perp, I believe she was sexually abused. I'd like to know who that person was because they need to be brought to trial too. I have seen a lot of people who hide behind religion. Enough said there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that people had a very sexist attitude regarding who the killer was because I was one of them.

    I was uneducated enough on the subject of female pedophilia to think they didn't exist. I am surprised at what I am learning.

    I don't buy that because she was abused herself it is a excuse or reason for what she did.

    There are plenty of abuse victims that do not grow up to be abusers themselves.

    If it is true I do agree that person should prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    As far getting rid of one more rapist/murder the death penalty for me is about paying the ultimate price for the ultimate crime.

    As far as hiding behind religion goes don't get me started. There isn't enough room on the internet to post my thoughts on that.

    Thank you Jeannine for giving me something to think about .

    ReplyDelete