Friday, April 10, 2009

Casey Anthony Case

I have been following this case from almost day one. In fact it this case that got me watching the Nancy Grace Show. I have never had any doubt whatsoever in Casey's guilt in her daughter's death. It was clear from the beginning the child was dead and Casey did it. I applaud Nancy Grace for how she jumped on this case and gave it the type public exposure that will ensure Casey's conviction. Charles Manson and his girls may have even been pleaded down to lesser crimes if their case didn't receive the public espouse it did. I won't pretend shows like Nancy Grace aren't all about getting ratings for their respective networks but they do serve a purpose and have even changed the way our legal system works a small degree. But, I digress back to Casey.

I think one aspect of this case that has been sorely ignored by Ms. Grace and the rest of the mainstream media is the involvement of George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony in this case. It is my opinion that while they had nothing to do with Caleigh's death they are as guilty or more guilty than Casey after her death. They have most certainly obstructed justice at every turn and insulted the intelligence of not just investigators but the general public in the flat out stupid and desperate statements they have made to investigators and the press. I am surprised at the sympathy they continue receive. These people are plainly accessories after the fact. In cases like this there are two things you can always count on. Opinions and facts. Here is a fact. After calling police and telling them "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" what does Cindy Anthony do? She washes all her daughters clothes that are in the trunk. Any person with a smallest bit of intelligence would know if the car smelled of a dead body anything in the car is evidence. I assume Cindy is an intelligent woman having been college educated and received her degree as a Registered Nurse. I don't know her background as a nurse but I am assuming she at the very least did an ER rotation. I'm sure if she did she was taught the importance of preserving evidence. If she didn't learn that in the hospital setting I would think at some point her homicide detective husband would have mentioned it. I would really like to know if once the investigators got the clothes from the trunk were they damaged by bleach? Why is this so important? Because anyone who has ever worked in a hospital knows that a 10 to 1 solution of bleach and water kills anything. This is just whats used to sanitize the counters in hospital labs where blood and urine is tested. I'm sure Cindy was aware of this after all I am.

I think Casey's family kniw for alonf time that the child was dead and that thier daugther killed her and they have done everything in their power to concel evidence, to lie about indisputable facts, and generally try to free a cold blooded child killer. It is my opioion they are as disgusting as their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment