Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jose Baez


I have heard of Keystone cops but this guy is the Keystone lawyer. He seems to be involved in some odd competition with someone someplace to see who can look the most stupid in front of a camera. I can't believe the things that come out of this man's mouth. Can anyone answer for me has this guy ever won a case.

I understand that under our system of justice every person is entitled to a competent defense (that leaves Mr. Baez out) and it is better that 1000 guilty people go free as not to convict one innocent one, but i will never understand how anyone with the slightest interest in justice or slightest bit of self respect can defend a Casey Anthony.

What does this guy think ? If he get her off she'll marry him. If she does I'll bet dollars to donuts he'll be dead in few years of an unexplained heart attack along with anyone else Casey would later marry.

It appears Jose Baez is to the practice of law what Joan Baez is to good rock n roll. I bet the DA's office secretly loves this guy. With Baez at the helm of the defense they could almost phone their case in.

No comments:

Post a Comment