Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Next Stop On The PR Tour. That Missing Kids Vigil.


I am all for raising awareness of missing children.
I am all for rising awareness that Haleigh Cummings has yet to be found dead or alive.

By all means let’s keep her face in the media until we know what happened to her. I would have no problem if we saw her face on the news every five minutes until she’s found.

I do have a problem however with seeing George and Cindy Anthony’s face yet again in the never ending Casey Cool-Aid goodwill tour and press junket.

I cannot believe the audacity of these people showing up at vigil for this poor child. If I thought there was one grain of concern for Haleigh Cummings in their appearance I wouldn’t be writing this but I don’t.

I think the whole purpose of being there was some ill-advised PR stunt to raise goodwill for their daughter. They couldn’t care less if Haleigh turned up in a shoe box as long as we see Cindy on camera getting her 15 minutes. I assume no one has told her everything in this world isn’t about her and Casey. There are other people in the world who are suffering too.

Whoever advised Ronald Cummings to publicly dissociate himself from the Anthony’s sure earned every penny of their money today.

Experts on every show from the local news to the Nancy Grace show have flat out said they are having the opposite effect of what they are trying to achieve with their public appearances, yet they persist with this farce.

Again it leads me to believe this whole thing isn’t about Casey, it’s about Cindy.

She just has this overwhelming desire to open her mouth and be seen no matter what the consequences to her daughter. In her mind judgment against Casey is really judgment against Cindy and we being mere mortals aren’t qualified to judge Cindy.

While I have no evidence of this and it is solely my opinion, I would be willing to bet my bottom dollar that the mental health defense that the death penalty attorney who was fired from the case came up with centered around the psychological abuse that is inevitable when you live under the same roof as Cindy Anthony.

4 comments:

  1. blame parents....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame them for they are clearly guilty of which is trying to manipulate the at the detriment of their daughters defense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah yah yah... blaah blaah blaah You say the same thing all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are fee to Nancy Grace's site. She may be more your speed.

    ReplyDelete