Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hit Her Again Chris


If you haven’t heard nude photos of “singer” Rhianna have been leaked to the web. Who did it is still a mystery but my money is on Chris Brown. It’s a classic control and domination move.

Testify against me will you? How do you like this? This tactic is absolutely disgusting. As if some more naked pictures of another celebrity are any kind of real news.

Provided the photos were leaked by him does he really think any judge or jury is going throw out the case because there is a naked picture of her out there. Will this really make her any less a credible witness? I would think this would make more willing than ever to tell the story of her beating.

I hope the source of this leak is tracked down and publicly exposed.

As for the pictures themselves I have seen 7 of them. Two are plain face shots. One has a girl who could be her taking an almost fully dressed photo in a mirror with the camera blocking her face. Carries Prejean’s pics expose more (I never miss a chance to take a shot at Carrie). There are semi nudes taken in a mirror that are of an African-American woman of the same skin tone, but her face is not in the shot.
For all I know it isn’t really her.

I hope she goes after this idiot in court with a vengeance like she should have been doing from the first fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment